Video advertisements on the Microsoft Audience Network are now broadly available to enhance existing search and image advertising campaigns.
Microsoft piloted video ads in September 2021 in select nations.
Over a year later on, video ads are offered to all Microsoft marketers in the United States, Canada, the UK, France, Germany, Australia, and New Zealand.
Video advertisements are served across the Microsoft Marketing Network in the nations pointed out above.
Microsoft video advertisements are targeted using intent information from Bing search, the Microsoft Edge Web Browser, LinkedIn, and users’ web activity.
In screening, Microsoft states adding video to browse projects increased conversions by 50% compared to running a search project just.
Screenshot from: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/post/november-2022/its-time-to-press-play-drive-performance-with-video-ads, November 2022. Here’s more about video advertisements on the Microsoft Audience Network
. Microsoft Video Advertisement Specifications Microsoft video advertisements can vary
from six seconds to 2 minutes, though
the business encourages that videos much shorter than 30 seconds drive the most engagement. The video aspect ratio can range from 16:9( widescreen)to 9:16(vertical ).
Microsoft uses the following bidding options for video ads: Optimize for impressions: Quote per 1000 viewable impressions. An impression is counted when a viewer
- views 2 seconds of continuous play. Optimize for views: Bid on a single video view. A view is counted when a person enjoys at least 15 seconds of
- video or clicks on the advertisement. Enhance for clicks: Quote per click on the video. A click is counted when the viewer arrive on your site.
- How To Produce A Microsoft Video Campaign Develop a Microsoft video ad campaign by following the actions below: From
the collapsible menu left wing, choose Projects. Select Produce campaign. Pick among the video-oriented goals. Enter the Project name
- and the Daily budget plan, and after that choose Save & go to the next
- action. Get in an Advertisement group name
- and choose your designated audience targeting
- . Select Save & go to the next action. Add your video. Select Save & go to the next step.
- Pick your Budget & bids settings. Select Save. After publishing your video
- , Microsoft Marketing will instantly develop numerous videos
- for each element ratio (16:9, 5:4, 1:1,
- 4:5, and 9:16 ). Additionally, you can submit
- your own videos in each available element ratio. For more details, see Microsoft’s assistance page. Source: Microsoft Included Image: Grand Warszawski/Best SMM Panel